Seven Virtues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven Virtues

Seven Virtues Guild in Shards of Dalaya MMORPG Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zippie / Tparim

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zippie / Tparim Empty
PostSubject: Zippie / Tparim   Zippie / Tparim EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 6:04 pm

=========================
Main's Name: Zippie / Tparim
Main's Class: Shaman / Magician
AA/Tomes: Max AA’s & 38 Tomes / Max AA’s & 30 Tomes
Giant/Dragon Faction: Giant Ally (both)
Alternate Characters (Class/Level): Epithelium, 55 Druid
Quests done:
- Main quest x2 (Shaman 3rd Seeker / Magician 5th Seeker)
- Faction Aug x2
- Combine Armor x2
- Giant Aug x2
- Shaman’s Vah almost done
- Innate Slow Shaman Quest
=========================

Sponsors (if you know anyone in <Seven Virtues> already, tell us!):
-I know a number of names under the SV tag, and have raided with the lot of you all.

1. When do you play and where are you from? How many raids do you presume to be able to attend a week?
- I’m from Portland Oregon and play in the mornings EST.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday’s being the most available and more than likely able to make raid times. (Though looking to keep it on the more casual end and be more of a stand in for help when needed)

2. Experience - What raid experience do you have on SoD, if any? Tell us what classes this experience is with.
- I have raid experience from T1 – T13/T14 (If many failed attempts at Bird Hard Mode counts)

3. Guild History – What guilds have you been in?
- Iratus Lepus
- Prophecy
- FWF

4. Other - stuff about yourself that you might want to add, or why you want to join <Seven Virtues>, etc...
- I’m a night nurse, finding myself with more free time lately. Looking to join a steady crew of peeps killing pixels and preferably pick up where I left off in SoD, with a continued chance at trying the new stuff.
Back to top Go down
tink

Zippie / Tparim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zippie / Tparim   Zippie / Tparim EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 4:48 am

Hey, nice to see you!
Our activity has been pretty low since LA keeps most of the stuff down, but we're looking forward to exploring the new zone(s). We still raid once or twice a week at 1-2pm est. Sundays at 1pm est, during the week later. Tomorrow (Oct 29th) Europeans change back to wintertime, though (I think you already did that in US?). Send a tell when you're online - Braxs, Mierin, Aishii, Jonnaa, Jaec are officers.
Back to top Go down

Zippie / Tparim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seven Virtues :: Getting Started :: Application-
Jump to: