Seven Virtues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven Virtues

Seven Virtues Guild in Shards of Dalaya MMORPG Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

65 Nec

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

65 Nec Empty
PostSubject: 65 Nec   65 Nec EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 2:18 am

=========================
Main's Name: Luas
Main's Class: Necromancer
AA/Tomes: Full AA - no clue on tomes, got confused with what certain people did
Giant/Dragon Faction: Giant, unless someone changed that
Alternate Characters (Class/Level): Sauga to a certain degree (65 PAL, inherited this toon)
Quests done (MainQuest Augment, Faction Augment, Combine Armor, Giant/Dragon Augment, Vah, PoLore etc): Missing lots. Too much to put here. I do NOT have my Archaic.(which is probably one of the saddest and most known stories on SoD).
=========================

Sponsors (if you know anyone in <Seven Virtues> already, tell us!):

Mierin, Nikoslav, Beittil, Latten and probably more

1. When do you play and where are you from? How many raids do you presume to be able to attend a week?

I play randomly at the moment. I started hanging around with lowbie toons to play with my stepson (turning 14 soon). Since my youngest son starts going to school in a week I can say absolutely nothing about raid attendance. Maybe 1-2 nights later that year.

2. Experience - What raid experience do you have on SoD, if any? If you played live and raided, you can give us info on that too. Tell us what classes this experience is with.

Tier 10 but so long ago it doesn't really count. Plaid everything that is not MT. I prefer soloboxing Luas (can do Sauga as ST if really needed but yeah...)

3. Guild History – What guilds have you been in?

Not much. Revelation, Phoenix Rising, Seven Virtues.

4. Other - stuff about your self that you might want to add, or why you want to join <Seven Virtues>, etc...

I guess most of you know me. Luas actually is tagged SV and has been for 7 or so years. Since I'm hanging around a bit I figured I should just go and put in an official apply so you can give me the board access back for strats Razz
Other then that my online times wil vary for a lot of reason - not the least being that 3 kids tend to demand unexpected attention every now and then. I mostly look for a relaxed place with nice people to hang around and I do think this is it. Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Beittil

65 Nec Empty
PostSubject: Re: 65 Nec   65 Nec EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 3:41 am

Yes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jaec

Jaec

65 Nec Empty
PostSubject: Re: 65 Nec   65 Nec EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 12:12 pm

WB Luas.
Back to top Go down