Seven Virtues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven Virtues

Seven Virtues Guild in Shards of Dalaya MMORPG Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ranger

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ranger  Empty
PostSubject: Ranger    Ranger  EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 6:08 pm

=========================
Main's Name: Brayen
Main's Class: Ranger
AA/Tomes: 70 AA's
Giant/Dragon Faction: None chosen yet
Alternate Characters (Class/Level):
Quests done (MainQuest Augment, Faction Augment, Combine Armor, Giant/Dragon Augment, Vah, PoLore etc): None on this char yet
=========================

Sponsors (if you know anyone in <Seven Virtues> already, tell us!):
Mierin advised that I apply based on an in-game conversation we had

1. When do you play and where are you from? How many raids do you presume to be able to attend a week?
I play weeknights from about 6-9 and on weekends. I'm from Washington DC. I can attend each Sunday raid and various weekday raids after 7pm EST time.

2. Experience - What raid experience do you have on SoD, if any? If you played live and raided, you can give us info on that too. Tell us what classes this experience is with.
I've done various pick up raids but didn't raid with anyone seriously due to guilds falling out or my job years ago which didn't allow as much time for gaming as I have now.

3. Guild History – What guilds have you been in?
I mainly did pick up raids with folks who were really geared. Was in DB most of the time.

4. Other - stuff about your self that you might want to add, or why you want to join <Seven Virtues>, etc...

I'm applying as a player who knows he won't be raiding until his character is sufficient. My hopes are to grow my character, show you I want to develop, and when the time is right I can be an effective raider. I'd like to partake in groups and perhaps weekday raids if allowed for the time being. I've always wanted to raid top tier in SoD but I've never had a group either dedicated enough or strong enough to do so.
Back to top Go down
Binsin

Ranger  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger    Ranger  EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 6:41 pm

ehh you are too close to me, i dont feel safe....

BUT i would feel safer if you went bard instead of ranger Razz

Edit: With your play time, I highly doubt you will see any raids for the weekdays since they start at 1pm EST and end around 4-5pm EST, sometimes we go later, but only one time did we raid until about 9pm EST and that was a one time thing i dont think anyone wants to do again any time soon, but that shouldnt stop you from joining and making weekend raids.

(Im from Maryland, wont give a location but about a 35 minute drive to DC with reasonable traffic)
Back to top Go down

Ranger  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger    Ranger  EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 7:06 pm

I failed to mention I have every other Monday off work too. So all Sunday raids and every other Monday for sure lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ranger  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger    Ranger  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranger
Page 1 of 1