Seven Virtues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven Virtues

Seven Virtues Guild in Shards of Dalaya MMORPG Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ywom the Necro or whatever

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ywom the Necro or whatever Empty
PostSubject: Ywom the Necro or whatever   Ywom the Necro or whatever EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 2:54 pm

=========================
Main's Name: Ywom
Main's Class: Necromancer
AA/Tomes: all/57
Giant/Dragon Faction: Dragon
Alternate Characters (Class/Level): Xwom: 65/all aa's/5 tome Cleric, Ttreb: 65/all aa's/2 or 3 tomes? Paladin (my dad's), Dulize: 65/some aa's Ranger only played when I'm pretty bored,
Quests done (MainQuest Augment, Faction Augment, Combine Armor, Giant/Dragon Augment, Vah, PoLore etc): MQ: I need Yclist pages, have a book..., yes, yes, yes, yes, never really did PoLore stuff
=========================

Sponsors (if you know anyone in <Seven Virtues> already, tell us!):
Apros, Krentil, maybe Daenar on a good day, where's that Erude guy? That guy's a cool fella

1. When do you play and where are you from? How many raids do you presume to be able to attend a week?
Whenever possible, New York, US. I'm not sure what days you raid but weekends until after August are rough. Times during the week should work.

2. Experience - What raid experience do you have on SoD, if any? If you played live and raided, you can give us info on that too. Tell us what classes this experience is with.
All the classes. Since Winters Roar when I was like 8 or something. Literally though, the only class I've barely touched is Wizard and even that's stupid easy. Mostly Paladin/Necro/Beastlord

3. Guild History – What guilds have you been in?
Revelation, some precursor guild before that, Pwny Express, From Accounting, Chaotic Winds (the Jarh one), Shining Force, the more recent version of Sacred Band

4. Other - stuff about your self that you might want to add, or why you want to join <Seven Virtues>, etc...
I don't really recall what Ywom needs in terms of gear besides like a mask or something, but I kinda wanna steal some stuff on Ttreb if any lower-ish tier stuff happens. Plus, I can tame the tells that you might get from Daenar when hes had his bourbon.... Wink
**EDIT i forgot, I mostly wanna play, it doesnt have to be my character... i mean it helps a little but I can play other stuff i have access to, passwords permitting of course

Last edited by ywom on Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Apros

PostSubject: Re: Ywom the Necro or whatever   Ywom the Necro or whatever EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 2:58 pm

I think we should invite this guy! He knows how to do stuff!

Yayyyy Ywom.... Even though you stole my diamond, I forgive you Very Happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ywom the Necro or whatever   Ywom the Necro or whatever EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 7:06 pm

I don't get the hatred towards me. Ywom, you're like the retarded brother I never had. I love you bro. Let's make out. No homo.

Seriously though, this guy is legit (he is a bit emotional tho, but it's understandable.... he's only like 12). I 100% sponsor this scrub.
Back to top Go down
Mawu

PostSubject: Re: Ywom the Necro or whatever   Ywom the Necro or whatever EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 7:11 pm

ywom wrote:
the only class I've barely touched is Wizard and even that's stupid easy.

In my experience, yes a newbie can pull out 1k dps on a good wizard, but to go as far as saying it's stupid easy and reach 1.5k+ dps, I'd like to see it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ywom the Necro or whatever   Ywom the Necro or whatever EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 7:29 pm

Mawu wrote:
ywom wrote:
the only class I've barely touched is Wizard and even that's stupid easy.

In my experience, yes a newbie can pull out 1k dps on a good wizard, but to go as far as saying it's stupid easy and reach 1.5k+ dps, I'd like to see it!
Yeah i meant the acceptable 1k dps, 1.5k+ comes from the experienced Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ywom the Necro or whatever   Ywom the Necro or whatever Empty

Back to top Go down

Ywom the Necro or whatever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seven Virtues :: Getting Started :: Application-
Jump to: